The Pink Heat Press Review: Find The BEST Price Here!
The Pink Heat Press is a quality small heat press – let’s check it out!
The Pink Craft Press is well known for being very smooth to use, strong and durable. Better yet, depending on where you buy it from, it also comes with great support!
Pink Heat Press
The Pink Heat Press Machine is a very good home craft and hobby, or small business, heat press. This machine is a Stahls Hotronix brand heat press, however, it is not made in the US like the Hotronix Fusion and Maxx. You cannot buy this machine direct from Stahls, but must go through one of their dealers.
You will notice that all the very best heat press retailers sell this machine – it’s likely the single most available heat press out there! This makes it easy to compare prices to get the best possible deal.
Heat Press Nation
|View on Heat Press Nation|
|View on Happy Crafters|
Heat Transfer Warehouse
|View On Heat Transfer Warehouse|
|View on Swing DesignView Pink Press Bundles|
|View On Pro World|
|View on Ebay|
|View on Amazon|
You can achieve great results with this small and lightweight heat press, designed to work well with HTV, iron on vinyl, inkjet and sublimation transfers, rhinestones, and more.
It is a relatively small heat press at 9 x 12 inches, which has the following benefits:
- compact for easy storage
- portable for moving around the house
- easier for small heat transfers
- cheaper than larger units
Pink Press Features
Clamshell Style: This is a clamshell style heat press. It opens and closes up and down, and does not swivel. This is a great space saving style.
9 x 12 Heat Platen: We’ve already mentioned some of the benefits of a small heat press above. We should also mention that you are still able to do large heat transfers, you just need to do them in stages. See how in the following video (skip to 2:25 for the press).
Over The Center Pressure Adjustment: This machine features what is called ‘over the center pressure adjustment’ and an ‘upper floatational platen’. This means that the pressure is being applied from the center if the heat platen, giving you the most even pressure for the heat transfer.
Light Weight: This press weighs 35 pounds – much lighter than the likes of a 15 x 15 heat press machine weighing around 55 pounds. Many people use this machine for craft shows and fairs because it is so light.
- The clamshell press opens wide to grant easy access to the work space
- A non-stick coated heat platen – though you should still use a Teflon sheet when you are pressing for extra protection
- A live digital time and temperature display
Craft Press Specs
Here are the technical facts and figures:
- Weight: 35 pounds – the perfect weight if you don’t like lifting heavy things!
- Dimensions when closed: 12.75 x 17.25 x 12.5 inches – one of the more compact heat press machines
- Volts: Standard US 120 volts / 6.5 amps
- Temperature range: 205 – 425℉
- Time range: 0 – 999 seconds
- Warranty: Stahls’ machines come with a limited 1 year labor and parts warranty
- Thickness of substrates: You can press appropriate items up to ¾ of an inch thick
- Tech support: Free lifetime support
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS approved
- NRTLCO approved
Pink Press Project Ideas
There are many items (up to ¾ of an inch thick) that you can press onto with this machine:
- T-shirts and other fabrics
- Drink coozies/coolies
- Baby onesies and children’s clothing
- Sweaters and sweatpants
- Bathing suits (see video below!)
- Tote bags
- Metal (such as dog tags or license plates)
- Wood (like wooden plaques)
Apply heat transfer vinyl and all other types of heat transfers with this machine. Just be sure to follow manufacturer’s instructions for the best result.
In this video from Stahls’ Hotronix, you will see how to heat press glitter HTV onto a tote bag:
Decorating a bathing suit with the small pink heat press. It’s little, but it can do amazing work!
This is a heat press for crafters and craft businesses, and it’s perfect for anyone wanting a quality entry-level heat press.
- This press is sold by the top sellers and manufacturers – they must have confidence that it’s a great press
- Better and longer lasting heat transfers
- Relevant info on how to use the Pink Craft Press in Stahls’ TV craft corner
- Quality instruction manuals
Rent The Pink Heat Press
You can also RENT the Pink Press from Happy Crafters.
For only $75 a week you can see if this is the right press for you. And if, at the end of the week, you want to keep it, you can! Happy Crafters can sort you out special pricing to keep it forever!
We hope this review of the Pink 9 x 12 craft press has answered any questions. If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask away in the comments section below.
Pin this post! 🙂
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.)