What is the best Cricut Bundle?
As you’d expect, it is much cheaper to get started by purchasing a Cricut bundle deal. Alternatively, you could buy the machine, tools, and materials separately, but you’ll end up paying more – who wants to do that?!
Your choice of bundle will depend upon:
- your budget
- your machine preference
- your machine color preference
- the types of projects you would like to do
- whether or not you already have some tools and materials
We are going to make your choice easier by breaking down the best Cricut Maker Bundles, followed by the best Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundles!
Cricut Explore Bundles
The Cricut Maker & Explore Air 2 are the latest & greatest Cricut cutting machines.
The Cricut Maker is the most recently released Cricut machine. It is absolutely fantastic for those with a higher budget.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 is also one of the best cutting machines, and is not all that different from the Maker – though it is the slightly older model. I have both machines, and I still use and love my Air 2.
In this post we’ll start by looking at the Best Cricut Maker Bundles, then follow with the Best Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundles. If you’d like to know more about the differences between the two machines, read this first.
The Best Cricut Maker Bundles
Here is what comes in the box with every Cricut Maker (whether in a bundle, or not):
- The Cricut Maker with built in wireless
- Access to Cricut Design Space
- Rotary Blade & Housing
- Premium Fine-Point Blade & Housing
- Fine-Point Pen
- 12 x 12 Fabric Grip Mat
- 12 x 12 Light Grip Mat
- Welcome book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Materials for your first project
This all comes with every Cricut Maker cutting machine. Now let’s check out what you can get with a Maker bundle!
Cricut Maker Essentials Bundle
Machine color options: Rose, Champagne, or Blue
The Cricut Maker Essentials Bundle is best for those who want a Maker for fabric crafts. The accessories are geared towards those working with fabrics, rather than vinyl, iron-on, or cardstock.
Here is what the Maker Essentials Bundle comes with:
- Bonded-Fabric Blade & Housing
- Deep-Point Blade & Housing
- Machine Mat Variety Pack 12 x 24
- FabricGrip Mat 12 x 24
- Sewing Kit
- Washable Fabric Pen
Cricut Maker Everything Materials Bundle
Machine color options: Champagne, Blue, or Rose
The Cricut Maker Everything Materials Bundle is best for those who are not afraid to try new things! And for those who want all the materials. If you’re like me, you want to try everything that Cricut has ever put out. My excuse is that I need to make Cricut projects for the website though, what’s yours?
Here is what you get with the Maker Everything Materials Bundle:
- Printable Sticker Paper
- Printable Clear Sticker Paper
- Window Cling, White
- Iron-On Lite, White
- Iron-On Lite, Gold
- Iron-On Glitter, Black
- Glitter Vinyl, Silver
- Chalkboard Vinyl
- Stencil Vinyl
- Vinyl Sampler, Primary
- Fabric Sampler, Creative Rockstar
- Faux Leather, Pebbled Peacock
- Faux Suede Sampler, Rustic
- Adhesive Foil, Stainless Red
- Adhesive Foil, Metallic Red
- Transfer Tape
- Poster Board, Metallics
- Corrugated Cardboard Sampler, Brights
- Kraft Board, White
So that’s an insane amount of materials for you to experiment with and create tons of wonderful projects for your home, friends & family. As I said, the Everything Materials Bundle is great for those who aren’t afraid to give new projects a go, and are willing to spend a bit of time researching what’s possible!
Cricut Maker Amazon Bundles
Cricut Maker Beginners Bundle
There are a number of Cricut Maker Bundles on Amazon. However, it is difficult to link to the specific bundles because the sales pages are often shifting or changing, or the bundles sell out, but here are the types of bundles you will find:
- The Maker Beginner Bundle – best for those needing the essential tools & materials
- The Maker Vinyl Bundle – best for those wanting to create adhesive vinyl decals
- The Maker Iron-On Bundle – best for those making HTV designs for t-shirts
The Maker Beginner Bundle is the best to go for if you are new to the Cricut eco-system. This has plenty of those essential tools that you need for even the most basic projects.
The Best Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundles
So those are the Cricut Maker Bundles, now let’s take a look at Air 2 bundles.
Here is what comes in the box with every Cricut Explore Air 2 (whether in a bundle, or not):
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 with built in wireless
- Access to Cricut Design Space
- Standard German carbide premium blade
- Accessory Adapter
- USB cord (if bluetooth is too much for you)
- Standard US Power Cord
- Many free images & project ideas online
- Getting started guide
- Pen & cardstock sample
- Cricut 12 x 12 inch standard cutting mat (green)
You get all of that with every Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. These are the absolute essentials that allow you to turn your machine on and do the sample project.
Now let’s explore the best Cricut bundles!
1. Cricut Explore Air 2 Essentials Bundle
Machine color options: Matte Black, Mint, Sky Blue, Raspberry & more
The Cricut Essentials Bundle is the best Air 2 bundle for beginners with a low budget. It has everything you really need, like the scoring stylus, the tool set, and the deep cut blade. You would be buying these things separately before long, if you did not get them with the machine as a bundle.
Here is what comes with the Air 2 Essentials Bundle:
- Deep Cut Blade & Housing
- Cutting Mat 12 x 12 inch Variety Pack
- Cricut Scoring Stylus
- Basic Tool Set
- Candy Shop Pen Set
- Cricut Black Window Cling
In my opinion, these are the materials you should aim to get at a minimum. When I first bought my Air 2, I had to learn the hard way that I needed all those essentials by buying them separately afterwards.
2. Cricut Explore Air 2 Everything Bundle
Machine color options: Flamingo Pearl, Mint, Raspberry & more
The Cricut Explore Air 2 Everything Bundle is the best choice for beginners with a high budget who want to give everything a go.
This bundle comes with a huge variety of materials, from leather to poster board to vinyl & iron-on, you are really getting a bit of everything.
Here is what’s included in the Explore Air 2 Everything Bundle:
- 12 x 12 inch Cutting Mat Pack (3 mats)
- Basic Tool Set
- The Scoring Stylus
- Portable Trimmer – makes straight cuts up to 12 inches long
- Pen Set – Metallic
- Multi Pen Set – Gold
- Metallic Vellum Sampler
- Printable Iron On – Light
- Printable Iron On – Dark
- Window Cling – Black
- Window Cling – White
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper
- Faux Leather – Wood Grain
- Poster Board – Metallic
- Premium Outdoor Vinyl – Light Blue
- Vinyl – Dry Erase
- Vinyl Sampler – Home
- Cricut Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Deep Cut Blade & Housing
- 2 Premium Fine Point Replacement Blades
If you are looking to buy a Cricut for a specific purpose, say card or t-shirt making, you probably don’t want to distract yourself with all the extra bits and pieces in this bundle. But if you are wanting to do all the crafts, this is the one for you.
Cricut Explore Air 2 Amazon Bundles
There are a number of Cricut Explore Air 2 bundles on Amazon. As with the Maker bundles on Amazon, it’s difficult to link to the specific bundles because the sales pages are often shifting or changing, or the bundles sell out.
On Amazon you will usually find the likes of:
- the Explore Air 2 Vinyl bundles – best for those of you wanting to focus on adhesive vinyl projects
- the Explore Air 2 Iron-On bundle – best for those wanting to create heat transfers
- the Explore Air 2 Tools bundle – best for those wanting all the Cricut tools
Most of the bundles bought on Amazon also come with how-to-guides and project idea references. My advice would be to not let those things sway your buying decision – you will find an endless amount of Cricut resources online for free.
When it comes to choosing an Explore Air 2 Bundle on Amazon, think about what you want to make (cards, t-shirts, vinyl decals, etc.) and go with the bundle that tends in that direction.
Those are all the Cricut Bundles we’ve got to share with you today. We’re always updating new bundles as they are released. For example, around Valentines Day Cricut has a Maker Valentines Bundle. We’ll always share the latest promo bundles here as well!
Pin this post!
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.)