Siser Heat Press Review: Compare Red Heat Press Prices
The Siser heat press – should you get one?
Siser are one of the world’s best manufacturers of heat transfer vinyl, but did you know about their range of heat press machines?
The Siser Red Heat Press is a quality entry level machine suitable for crafts or small home business. It has some great features worth taking a deeper look at, so let’s get into it!
Siser Heat Press
Siser has the same machine for sale in three sizes:
- 11 x 15 inches
- 15 x 15 inches
- 16 x 20 inches
The most popular size of heat press is 15 x 15 inches. This size is suitable for most jobs. The smaller size is best for those doing mostly children’s and baby clothes. The largest size is good for those pressing very large t-shirts.
- Good range of sizes
- Strong durable heat press machine
- Smooth opening and closing action
- Good YouTube supporting content
- Siser brand
- Upper floatational platen
There is also a Siser Cap Press Machine which has 5 sizes of interchangeable platen (more info down below).
Siser Heat Press Features
The Siser digital clam heat press is a step above the really cheap entry level models. It’s a higher quality machine that will last longer and apply better transfers.
Here are the features of the red heat press:
- wide opening clamshell style – no need to worry about laying out project under the heat platen
- over-the-center pressure adjustment – the press is made over the center
- upper floatational platen – helps provide even/equal pressure
- live digital time & temperature LED display
- laser cut steel construction
- fully circulated heating element for even heating across platen
Watch the following guide to Siser heat press machines. This explains some of those special features, and why they are a great benefit.
Keep in mind that:
- these machines do not take interchangeable lower platens to vary the size
- the heat press will remember previous time and temperature settings
- don’t worry about a slightly wobbly upper heat platen – it’s the upper floatational platen
- the press will beep once time has elapsed and press is complete
Siser Heat Press Best Price
Want the cheapest Siser heat press? Compare prices here!
|View on Happy Crafters|
Heat Press Nation
|View on Heat Press Nation|
|View on Expressions vinyl|
|View on Amazon|
Siser Cap Press
The Siser Cap Press is a quality entry level cap press. As with the Siser clamshells, the cap press is more expensive, but far better, than other entry level machines.
This machine is particularly special because it can take 5 different sizes of lower platen:
- Slugger 4 x 6 1/2 inches
- All Star 2 3/4 x 6 1/2 inches
- Rookie 3 x 5 3/4 inches
- Champ 4 x 8 3/4 inches
- Baby 2 1/2 x 3 inches
The red cap press also has over the center pressure adjustment, and has much better heat and pressure distribution than cheap cap press machines. It has a tubular cast in heating element that means your transfers will be applied quickly and effectively.
Siser Heat Press Review
The Siser heat press is a good craft and small biz machine, a step above the cheaper brands. An alternative machine for a slightly cheaper price is the HPN Black Series.
Have you got a Siser press? Let us know your experience in the comment section below!
Pin it! 🙂
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.)