ShareProfit heat press machines are well worth considering if you’re looking for a new t-shirt press. These machines are basic entry-level models that are sufficient for home and craft use, and some limited commercial use as well.
The 5 Best ShareProfit Heat Press Machines
Below we will take a look at the 5 best ShareProfit heat press machines.
First, these three multifunction heat press machines:
- The ShareProfit 12’’ X 15’’ 5 In 1 Digital Heat Press
- Shareprofit 12’’ X 15’’ 6 In 1 Digital Heat Press
- Shareprofit 12’’ X 15’’ 8 In 1 Digital Heat Press
And then, two draw style heat press machines:
- A 15 x 15 inch machine
- And a 16 x 20 inch machine
We’ll take a look at them in that order. Please read on!
The ShareProfit Multifunction Heat Press Machines
The main t-shirt press is exactly the same with all three: the 5 in 1, the 6 in 1, and the 8 in 1. It is a 12 x 15 inch platen, plenty large enough to do most transfers. You are able to press in stages if you do transfers larger than this size.
Other features common to all three options include:
- Swing-away style
- A temperature range of 32 – 480°F
- Timer range of 0 – 999 secs
- Easy to use closing mechanism with rubber grip
- Teflon coated heat platen (though still best to use a Teflon sheet – these are easier to clean than the machine itself)
The ShareProfit 5 in 1 Heat Press
This option includes:
- The 12 x 15 t-shirt press
- A 6 x 3 inch curved cap press
- A 3 – 3.5 inch diameter mug press
- 2 x plate presses – one with a 5 inch max diameter, the other with a 6 inch max diameter
The ShareProfit 6 in 1 Heat Press
This option includes:
- The same 12 x 15 inch t-shirt press
- The same curved 6 x 3 inch cap and hat press
- And the same 3 – 3.5 inch diameter mug press
- 3 x plate presses – the same 5 inch and 6 inch max diameter options, with an additional 2.5 – 3.5 inch diameter press
The ShareProfit 8 in 1 Heat Press
This final option includes:
- The same 12 x 15 inch flat t-shirt press and 6 x 3 inch cap press
- 4 sizes of mug press – one 2 – 2.75 inch diameter, one 3 – 3.5 inch diameter, one 12 OZ mug cone press, and one 17 OZ mug cone press
- 2 x plate presses – one 5 inch diameter and one 6 inch
Who should get which press?
The ShareProfit 5 in 1 machine is good enough for most people that are looking for a multifunction press. It’s more than likely you will only use the t-shirt press 99% of the time, but it’s fun to play around with the other presses from time to time. The attachment presses on such machines are not always super quality and can be a bit awkward and tricky to use.
The only difference between the 5 in 1 and the 6 in 1 ShareProfit heat press is the additional size of plate press. Therefore, the 6 in 1 is for the person who is mad about pressing plates! You get the 3 different options and you’ll be able to press plates till your heart’s content.
The 8 in 1 ShareProfit heat press option is best for the guy or gal who is mad about mug pressing! With this option you get the 4 different size options – this will be good for basically any mug. However, sometimes it is best to just get a standalone mug press if you have a focus on this product.
ShareProfit Draw Heat Press Machines
These are large heat presses that are great for those of you working with XL+ t-shirts, or for those consistently doing large transfers. These draw press machines come in 15 x 15 inches, or 16 x 20 inches. The draw feature is definitely the coolest thing about this machine!
Draw style presses are usually combined with the clamshell style, and these machines are no exception. The upper platen lifts up and down like a clam, while the lower platen has the ability to pull out (like a drawer) toward you.
This feature makes it much easier to lay out the design upon the t-shirt – especially if you’re doing those larger garments. It might also keep you from scolding the old knuckles!
- Temperature range of 0 – 750°F
- Adjustable timer from 0-999 seconds
- Digital LCD display
- Adjustable pressure knob
- Very heavy – the 15 x 15 inch press is 69 pounds, while the 16 x 20 inch model is 80 pounds!
- Both are 110 volts, with the 15 x 15 inch press being 1420 watts, and the 16 x 20 inch 1300 watts
Read this review on Amazon for a more detailed description from a very excited buyer!
Who should buy which press?
I always think it’s best to get at least a 15 by 15 inch heat press. And this ShareProfit draw press is a good buy. The 15 x 15 inch size usually covers everything you are going to be doing from day to day, and if you need to do the odd large t-shirt, you can press it in two or three stages.
The ShareProfit 16 x 20 inch press is good if you know that you are going to be using greater numbers of extra large t-shirts. It takes up a lot of room and is very heavy, so unless you’ve got the space, it’s best to go for a 15 x 15.
ShareProfit heat press machines are well worth inspecting and buying if they tick all of your boxes. These machines are great for starting out with and learning the ropes of custom t-shirts.
Read more reviews and check the price of the ShareProfit multifunctions here.
Read more reviews and check the price of the ShareProfit draw press machines here.
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.)