ShareProfit heat press machines are worth considering if you’re looking for a new t-shirt press. These machines are basic entry-level models that are good for home and craft use.
Currently, Shareprofit only sell this 5 in 1 heat press machine.
ShareProfit Heat Press Review
Shareprofit use to sell a range of heat press machines, though now, for whatever reason, they are only selling this 5 in 1 multifunction heat press.
Here’s what you need to know about this machine.
Shareprofit 5 in 1 features
Most importantly, you need to know this machine has a 12 x 15 inch platen. This is a standard sized press that will be perfect for most heat transfers. There are not many people doing transfers beyond this size, unless you’re talking about sublimation transfers.
Here are the features & specs of this machine:
- They are swing-away style
- A temperature range of 0 – 480°F
- Timer range of 0 – 999 secs
- Easy to use closing mechanism with rubber grip
- Teflon coated heat platen
The 5 pressing platens include:
- The 12 x 15 t-shirt press
- A 6 x 3 inch curved cap press
- A 3 – 3.5 inch diameter mug press
- 2 x plate presses – one with a 5 inch max diameter, the other with a 6 inch max diameter
The t-shirt press tends to be the most used features, but it’s fun to play around with the other presses from time to time. Keep in mind that the attachment presses on these machines are not always high quality, and can be awkward and tricky to use.
Alternatively, you can take a look at our post on 5 in 1 press to find the best multifunction heat press.
(Please note: This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.)